2009年 03月 30日
Cecilia is one of the leading urban permaculturists in Melbourne,
and the most elegant one in the world (^^) ye~ih.
Click below to read our interview with Cecilia about millet cooking.
**Millet Cuisine for a Peaceful World**
Interview with the Millet Sisters of Melbourne
* Can you grow useful cereals on balconies or courtyards?
* What's so great about millet?
* If millet is good, why isn't it more popular?
* So, of all the good causes you could devote your energies to,
why did you choose food?
* What is your favorite recipe for when you come home tired and hungry?
* What are the three top things about Japanese culture
you would like to share with Aussies?
* So, what's your most ambitious dream for your millet work?
Special thanks to Cecilia for her inspiration and support.